Wednesday, June 28, 2023

QSLing WBCQ

 


On the WBCQ (Worlds Last Chance) website (heard here recently on 9330khz) they say: 

"We issue QSL cards for verified reception reports. QSL cards are issued for reception reports via postal mail only. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request."

But... I live in the UK, I emailed them at this address: wbcq@wbcq.com... they then replied back with this address: lee@worldslastchance.com and asked me to go and fill a form in here: https://www.worldslastchance.com/wlc-radio/qsl - and they would send the QSL after that.

So... I filled in the form... and within seconds of submitting it I got a return email with a link to download the e-QSL.

I'll send a full QSL report in for the magazine, but I thought I'd attach the QSL for all to see ??

So... if you want a QSL from WBCQ... don't email them - just go straight here:  https://www.worldslastchance.com/wlc-radio/qsl and fill the form in - they even want the full SINPO ratings - bless them ??

(Paul Flanagan, Billingham, Cleveland/BDXC)