Saturday, December 16, 2023

Radio Romania International program list information

 


Vlad Paclu from the English service of Radio Romania International has kindly compiled as a one-off a complete daily list of programmes for each day from 18 December to 2 January. I have added this information to my Holiday Programmes on Shortwave list, but I didn't want anyone who doesn't download that list to miss out on this fantastic information, so I attach it here as a PDF.

It lists the programmes for 1200 and 1800 UTC, but is also valid for 2300 and for the following UTC day at 0100 and 0400.

If you find this useful, do let Vlad and the team at RRI know that their efforts to provide such information over the holiday period are useful - their email address is rritheenglishservice@gmail.com.

(I have also uploaded it to my permanent link at https://app.box.com/s/kbdxb4c5lwpju0kpoi27aiwc35br2g2a, and by the way: version 2 of the Holiday Programmes on Shortwave will be published tomorrow!)
73's
(BDXC/Alan Roe, Teddington, UK)