Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Vintage Ham QSLs Online
Old QSL Card Collection (Update)
Jean Michel, F6AJA, wants to remind everyone to visit the Les Nouvelles DX (LNDX) Web page to see more than 12000 old QSL cards in several different albums/galleries.
This site contains:
- The ten most wanted DXCC entities (2004 to 2013) with more than 300 QSLs
- At least one card for each 60 deleted DXCC countries (more than 1500+ QSLs)
- Nearest the totality of current prefixes, disappeared now (more than 4100+ QSLs)
- Album for stations from North Africa 1945-1962 (400+ QSLs) - More than 900 QSLs from the Antarctic bases.
- With 270 QSLs from the TAAF (Terres Australes and Antarctiques Francaises).
- More than 400 QSLs for the rare French Pacific Islands such as FK/C, FO/C, FO/A, FO/M, FO/C and FW
- More than 100 cards from Eparses Islands such as FR/B/E/G/J/T
- The FG, FM, FP, FS, FY stations from 1945 to 1969
- More than 1700 cards for the old timer with more than 130 countries before 1945.
- Cards from the French Department before 1945.
- At least one card from each of the states in the U.S. before 1945.
The URL address for the web site is: http://LesNouvellesDX.free.fr Some cards are still needed for the collection, and your participation is welcome. Only a ".jpg" file (both side of the card) is required.
Please visit the site and give them your comments by sending an E-mail to: LesNouvellesDX@free.fr