Friday, August 01, 2014
AWR QSL Policy
Adventist World Radio - Regular QSL Policy
Adventist World Radio welcomes reception reports from listeners in all countries. Please note the following items of information:-
* Each reception report should contain the following items of information
Time, preferably expressed in International Radio Time, equivalent to UTC
Frequency in kHz
Sufficient program details to verify that you actually heard the AWR programming
Reports using SINPO Code preferred
* Reception reports by postal mail are preferred, though email is also acceptable.
* Where possible, please enclose return postage in the form of currency notes in any international currency, or mint postage stamps.
* Please note that IRC coupons are too expensive for you to buy, and they are no longer valid in the United States.
* Where possible, please enclose your address label.
* You will receive a full data QSL card, including location, through the postal system in response to your reception report.
* Several different QSL cards are available.
* The envelope will be affixed with regular postage stamps, not a postage label.
* AWR does not send out email QSLs.
* It is not necessary for you to send and resend the same reception report. All reception reports that we receive are verified with a regular full data QSL card.
* It is not necessary to send an off-air recording of your reception. We just need your honest reception report on paper.
* At times, there may be a delay before you receive your AWR QSL card. This is due to the large inflow of reception reports we receive from listeners in so many different countries.
* The regular postal address for reception reports is:-
Adventist World Radio
Indiana 46229 USA